Colourful + Contemporary
For maximum mood-enhancing vibes at any summer gathering – GO BOLD! Colour, pattern and texture are all critical in this extroverted arrangement. Look for pieces with visual interest, such as tie-dyed pot coasters, marbled resinware or woven placemats. Multicoloured glassware is a must (the table trend that just won’t quit!), and – to state the obvious, the brighter the better!
If you’re worried about clashing colours, start with one hero colour to build around, to keep things looking cohesive. We can’t think of a better vibe for a group lunch with the gals!
Get the look:
1. Enamelware Dinner Plate from Third Drawer Down. RRP $34
2. LagunaB glass tumblers from Pan After. RRP $165
3. Ewer Jug by Softedge Studio. RRP $480
4. Woven Raffia Bowl by Bridget Jackson of Tjanpi Desert Weavers. $363
5. Ruby Deco Placemat from Ulo Australia (set of 4). RRP $95
6. Curly Flute Glasses (set of 2) from TS Makers. RRP $89
7. Fluro Orange Twist Candle by Lex Post from Jolie Laide. RRP $70
8. Moon Cheese Platter in Zest from Dinosaur Designs. RRP $420
9. Mojito Tablecloth from Suku. RRP $100
10. Amore Pot-Holder Set from Suku. RRP $35
11. Large Flared Bowl in Orange from Mud Australia. RRP $130