OK, I understand
Win a $1000 Wardrobe from Gorman Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of The Design Files and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
4. Competition commences at 11:00AM (AEST) on Wednesday April 4th, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM (AEST) on Wednesday April 11th 2018 (“Competition Period”).
5. The winner (1) will be selected on April 13th 2018 and contacted on April 16th 2018 via email.
6. The selected winner will receive a $1000 voucher, to be spent at any Gorman store.
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following entry method during the Entry Period:
Join The Design Files mailing list, electing to receive either daily or weekly updates.
8. Existing subscribers may also enter by submitting their email address again using the sign-up form. This will result in one entry, and will not result in any changes to their existing subscription.
9. The winner will be notified by email by The Design Files. By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to their entry and/or other communications with the Promoter being communicated to the public via any medium. Entrants will not be compensated for this use. It is a condition of entry that The Design Files and Gorman have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, characters, likenesses or voices of entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. All entrants accept and permit the use of this information on any medium.
10. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by The Design Files/Gorman, then the prize will be forfeited.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Entrants may choose to also choose to opt-in to Gorman’s email list via the entry form – this is optional.