Today we’ve pulled together our favourite SPRING SALAD recipes from the TDF food archives, including many from Lucy’s own repertoire, alongside favourites from other notable local foodies including Lisa Marie Corso and Andrew McConnell!
In no particular order, our favourites include:
· Lisa Marie Corso’s Roasted Cauliflower Salad – no one makes an enviable office lunch like Lisa!
· Lucy’s super easy GreenBeans with Feta, Pine Nuts and Preserved Lemon.
· Lucy’s ‘tastiest, easiest leafy salad ever’ – Radicchio and Witlof Salad with Pomegranate Dressing.
· Lucy’s Spiced Lentil and Mixed Beetroot Salad – one of our most ‘pinned’ recipe photographs ever!
· Andrew McConnell’s Tomato Salad with Tofu, and Yuzu Kosho – a simple tomato salad elevated into new territory with the addition of the lip-smackingly tasty Japanese condiment ‘Yuzu Kosho’, made from fermented chilli and citrus peel.
· Lucy’s European Coleslaw with red and green cabbage, watercress, pink radishes, parmesan and baby peas.
· The tasty Caesar Salad that Lucy likes to whip up at home.
· This super simple, super satisfying Smoked Trout, Wild Rice and Edamame Bowl.