Today we’ve pulled together our TOP CHOC recipes from the TDF food archives, including a selection of delectably indulgent home-baked treats by Cassandra Morris of Fig and Salt, Julia Busuttil Nishimura of Ostro, Amber Roche at Pana Chocolate, Jade Bentley of Monsieur Truffe, and Lola Berry.
In no particular order, our favourite choc-inspired recipes include:
· Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches with Raspberry Cream from Cassandra Morris of Fig and Salt – revisit the original recipe here.
· Chocolate Almond cake with roasted rhubarb by Julia Busuttil Nishimura of Ostro – recipe here.
· Pana Chocolate‘s raw take on chocolate mousse, with cacao chia crisps, date crisp, candied nut shard and pear chips – recipe here.
· The BEST chocolate brownies by Jade Bentley of Monsieur Truffe – recipe here.
· Lola Berry‘s Carob Halva banana smoothie . As satisfying as a slice of cake, and somehow less guilt-inducing? – recipe here.
· Jade Bentley’s Bean-to-Bartini, AKA Chocolate Martini, served with choc-dipped mandarin segments is simply OUTSTANDING – recipe here.