Flowers

Prunella X Erin + Tara

Thursday 26th July 2012

Prunella collaborates with Erin + Tara photography!  Styling / flowers by Prunella, photos by Erin + Tara

Bouquet plus table details – Styling / flowers by Prunella, photos by Erin + Tara

Not long ago I made a little daytrip out to Kyneton to shoot two beautiful houses – one belonging to photographer Tara Pearce, and the other to florist Vanessa Partridge.  Both Tara and Vanessa were amazing women to meet, incredible creatives who had each made the ‘tree-change’ and set up their respective businesses in Kyneton.  With business partner Caris Haughan, Vanessa runs Prunella – the sweetest and most stylish florist in Piper st, the main street of Kyneton.  Tara is one half of Erin + Tara, a fantastic little wedding photography business Tara runs with her pal and fellow photographer Erin Neale.

So you can imagine my secret thrill when I learnt that Prunella and Erin + Tara had joined forces! (I actually didn’t even know they knew each other… I guess no one is a stranger in a small town!?).  These clever creatives have paired up to offer a full and fabulous wedding and event styling service for anyone planning a wedding or party in the Macedon Ranges area.

Together, Prunella and Erin + Tara offer complete theming, flowers, photography, stationery, styling and hire of selected props and furniture.  Prunella creates wild floral masterpieces, beautiful bouquets and unique buttonholes.  Erin + Tara are the superstar photographic team who capture so many special weddings in the Macedon Ranges area.   There is quite honestly so much incredible creative talent and energy between these four clever ladies – talk about dream team!

To learn a little more about this inspired creative collab, do check out this little post on Erin + Tara’s blog!  Prunella’s website is also worth a little visit – Vanessa and Caris make amazing floral creations for all kinds of events, and they also run incredibly popular flower arrangment workshops!

FURTHER READING

Re-visit the home of Vanessa Partridge of Prunella

Re-visit the home of Tara Pearce *complete with backyard skate ramp!

Styling / flowers by Prunella, photos by Erin + Tara

Pretty centrepieces! Styling / flowers by Prunella, photos by Erin + Tara

The team!  Front left, Vanessa and Caris of Prunella, Tara and Erin of Erin + Tara.  Photograph – Simon Griffiths.  The girls are dressed by their friend Amanda McCarthy / Leonard St.

Thursday 26th July 2012

• Lucy Mora 2 years ago

I love this little florist in Kyneton – these girls just have it!

• Donna 2 years ago

I love your posts on Florists. Lovely way to start the day. xx

• Pippa 2 years ago

More Flora please! What a lovely post!

• How utterly beautiful. There must be something in the waters in Kyneton – an abundance of inspiration in the surrounds perhaps? I’ve been meaning to drive up there for a while now- must get to it.:)

• julie @ tractorgirl 2 years ago

what makes this so wonderful is the luscious amounts of green and flowers everywhere. I love it!

• Kath W 2 years ago

Both their homes are enchanting, and their aesthetic is at once nostalgic and edgy-contemporary. What a lovely & thrilling collaboration. I reckon country towns are where these things can take off more easily. (Here in Healesville we have the lovely girls at Clarence working their magic with flowers.)

• kelly bell 2 years ago

Just received this in my inbox- You are popping up in oh so many places…………… YOU GO GIRLS ! Congratulations.

• Local 2 years ago

Great to see these local creatives are getting profiled, but suggesting that Piper Street is “the main street in Kyneton” is a bit far fetched. It’s the main TOURIST street, not the main SHOPPING street.Why not take a look up High and Mollison Streets? There many creative and enchanting gems to be explored in the whole of Kyneton, not just one street…..

• Jane 2 years ago

Love it! The 80’s are so making a comeback with geranium and ferns – bring it on!

• Lakshmi 2 years ago

What a bunch of talented women! Can never stop admiring the interior stylists though I have to admit I wasn’t really kicked by the styling of the third picture (captioned styling / flowers by Prunella..)

• Tracie Ellis 2 years ago

What a fabulous collaboration between 4 very talented ladies! I can’t wait to see some of the images from your stunning weddings!

• WDF 2 years ago

Lovely!

• Pete 2 years ago

Beautiful photography!

• Emma 2 years ago

dream job :)

• Michelle Neicho 2 years ago

Fantastic to corporate a gifted team to created a dream wedding for future couples. Congratulations guys makes me want to get married again look out no 5!!!

• Michelle Neicho 2 years ago

Congratulations on the dream team as to have created the perfect wedding will make a lucky couples dream come true. Gifted with all that creative energy and inspiration you guys can not go wrong.

• Lily 2 years ago

I absolutly adore these ladies, I used this combination of talent last year for my wedding, it was unique and stylish! It’s really hard to find something out of the ordinary and unlike everyone else. After searching and only to find the same old, Piper st was a breath of fresh air!!! Go girls!!

• fiona scanlan 2 years ago

I think I would like to get married all over again!
    I love the work of all these girls.
    Such beautiful, real photos capturing such gorgeously real people.

• Jenny 2 years ago

Its talent like these four that makes me proud to be a Kyneton-ion!