Craft

New from Stampel

Thursday 26th April 2012

New things from Melbourne’s Stampel Studio – photos by Olga Bennett

Polka dot faceted vases by Stampelphotos by Olga Bennett

If you visited the recent Finders Keepers market in Melbourne you might have spotted these pretty new pieces by Andrea Shaw aka Stampel!

Andrea’s sweet faceted vases have been given a little facelift with the addition of cute polka dots, and she’s expanded her jewellery range to include combinations of both handcut leather and handpainted timber beads, strung simply onto turquoise or nude cotton cord. ¬†She’s also experimenting with macrame and stitched fabric scarves… pop over to the Stampel blog or online shop for a look at the full range!

Handcrafted in Melbourne from manufacturing waste timber, Stampel timber accessories and homewares are surprisingly affordable, and can be purchased online here.

New handpainted and pyrographed jewellery hangers from Stampel - photos by Olga Bennett

Thursday 26th April 2012

• I love the polka dots vases, hopefully she’ll come to the Sydney’s Finders Keepers.

• Mikaela 3 years ago

YAY!!!!
    Made my day….how cool is Andrea!
    x0x0x0x
    Mikaela

• I fell in love with Stampel at Finders Keepers, I got a polka dot painted necklace…I love the contrast between the wood and the bright colours. Very clever lady!
    There’s a little writeup of the day & my purchases on my blog if anyone is interested!

• lucy 3 years ago

Looks beautiful!
    x lucy

• J 3 years ago

Seems like a very fun place to visit, also seems that your attention will be kept at this place

• Trey J 3 years ago

Loved the photos, very well written, seems like a place where anyone could have a good time

• Meghan 2 years ago

I adore the vases, actually anything mixing colour and timber. Beautiful range.

• This is really a thing to consider, thank you very much regarding writing about this subject. . !

• Emasson12 2 years ago

I love these designs. There is something quite elegant about the way the old cut of the timber complements the bright playful nature of the dots. Hopefully this designer will come to sydney so i can get my hands on one of those vases.