Uncategorized

Positive Posts with Letitia Buchan – Anything Is Possible

by Jenny Butler
Wednesday 25th January 2012

What a motivating message from Letitia today- Anything Is Possible!! Letitia has a fantastic website featuring her archives of work, everything is so beautiful that it’s easy to get completely absorbed! Also, Letitia has limited edition prints available for sale though her blog here. -Jenny x

Wednesdays, happy Wednesdays!

Hump day and we need to be reminded Anything Is Possible. This is particularly true if you have just written a mammoth list of goals, dreams and desires for the new and wonderful 2012! Trying to save money for that fabulous holiday or home; or attempting to quit the caffeine! I know I need reminding of this everyday, because why wouldn’t ‘anything’ be possible you put your mind to! I joined a boxing gym three months ago, and have been only twice. I also need to redesign my website! And in reality, if I want to collaborate with an amazing super duper designer – I believe it can happen too!

It really is so simple and so true IF you believe it. Happy goal achieving!

Letitia x

by Jenny Butler
Wednesday 25th January 2012

• Kirsty Curnow 3 years ago

I first saw Letitia’s work recently onboard a Virgin plane in the Inflight magazine. What a coincidence to then see you feature here on Design Files a week later. I love your illustrative style. So free and vibrant! :-)

• Fiona 3 years ago

Anything is possible – happy sigh – just what I need to read this morning, so beautifully “said” – I love Letitia’s work!

• Mel 3 years ago

That is just the pick me up I needed this morning. I love your beautiful pictures. AMAZING!

• Jo 3 years ago

Well done Teesh, love the prints and what a lovely way to start the day.

• Bec 3 years ago

These motivational posters are really timely for me- yesterday I saved my friend by capturing a huntsman (and releasing it into the wild, five houses away at her insistence), and today I am wondering whether I’m being overly ambitious with my creative and financial plans for 2012!! But your post gave me just the pep up I need:) keep up the beautiful work! X

• lisa 3 years ago

This is my mantra!

• Kim 3 years ago

Pretty, pretty! Happy words are always better.

• Kristine 3 years ago

“Love with all your heart and soul”…. if only this was the world’s mantra, imagine what we could achieve!

• eat my shorts 3 years ago

Ok, that’s it. *This* one is my favourite.

• Nichola 3 years ago

I’m about to sign up to bikram!!! I keep putting it off thinking I don’t know if I can hack it! I will have to keep telling myself ‘anything is possible’.

• Mj 3 years ago

YES IT IS!!!

• hannah 3 years ago

Words of wisdom we can all be reminded of….. and so beautifully illustrated!

• Bridie 3 years ago

Another gorgeous one – I love the sayings but the design and their detail are also inspiring in their own way. Thanks for sharing!

• Bryony 3 years ago

We are lucky to live in a country where this is true, where we can chase our dreams and with a cunning plan and gritty determination have every opportunity of achieving them. Many goals & desires ahead of me this year, starting with a month-long detox in January, now on day 28 & feeling fab! Your prints beautifully express the sunny optimism that I’m feeling about life this year. Congratulations on your lovely, generous blog and good luck with your goals too!