Shopping

Turner & Lane

Monday 12th December 2011

Images from Melbourne retailer Turner & Lane‘s Christmas Catalogue.  Photography – Lachlan Moore, styling – Andrea Moore.

Images from Melbourne retailer Turner & Lane‘s Christmas Catalogue.  Photography – Lachlan Moore, styling – Andrea Moore.

Turner & Lane is gorgeous Melbourne homewares and gift store founded roughly 7 years ago by two local ladies – Susie Lane (formally the buyer for Minimax) and Libby Turner. Since then, the business has steadily outgrown three shops, most recently relocating to a larger space in Malvern rd, whilst maintaining a smaller boutique in Domain Road, South Yarra.

With an eye for quality, detail and unique brands sourced from across the globe, Turner & Lane pride themselves on offering a range that you won’t have seen in every homewares store in Melbourne.

Turner & Lane have just launched a seriously STUNNING Christmas Catalogue which you can check out online here!  (The pics in this post are from the catalogue – so pretty huh!?). Whilst they don’t have an online store just yet, they do accept phone orders and will deliver Australia wide. BUT if you’re in Melbourne it’s well worth visiting in person to take advantage of the exquisite year-round gift wrapping service!  Gotta love that, especially at this time of year (how did Christmas get to be 2 weeks away?  Seriously).

Turner & Lane – Malvern
1391 Malvern Road, Malvern
Ph. (03) 9821 0012

Turner & Lane – South Yarra
159 Domain Road, South Yarra
Ph. (03) 9820 0654

Photography – Lachlan Moore, styling – Andrea Moore.

Monday 12th December 2011

• Lauren 3 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful surprise to see these images on the Design Files today! They were styled by my gorgeous and talented friend Andrea Moore. Nicely done Andy!

• Catherine Ker 3 years ago

Really beautiful! Libby and Susie, you are both amazing! Love the South Yarra store, and can’t wait to see the new shop in Malvern. Congratulations!

• Robbie 3 years ago

Such a surprise to see T&L on this blog. I thought they were my little secret. I love their stuff… and you are right the images are stunning. Great work girls.

• camille 3 years ago

if you think the cateloge is amazing then you should see the store! i was able to complete all my xmas shopping with amazing service helping me select unique and individual gifts for teachers, friends and my mother-in-law! it is always such a pleasure to shop there – i love it! many thanks

• Judy 3 years ago

Did anyone spot the “I’d go zone two for you” LOL! big fan

• Claire 3 years ago

Fantastic pics, didn’t know they were in South Yarra too!

• Libby and Susie 3 years ago

Lovely to read these comments, as much fun as it was sourcing all the products, credit for the catalogue should really go to photographer Lachlan Moore from Rokeby Studios and his gorgeous stylist sister, Andy – a big thank you from us!

• Penny 3 years ago

Incredible Libby and Susie, loving the catalogue, awesome work by both Lachlan and Andy. As always, both your stores are a pleasure to visit and shop at, both for the visual ‘I want that, that and that’ and for the great offering. My favourite being the multi-strpied tea towel, best ever gift to have on hand and the beautiful french cheese plate collection. If only I could have it all….

• gluten free gift 3 years ago

The collapsible wooden tree is totally adorable – they used it in a couple of those shots so must think so too! Clever merchandising… who would think that items “taped” to the wall could look so good!

• test 2 years ago

I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

• Hi there! This post couldn’t be written much better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I am going to send this information to him. Fairly certain he’s going
    to have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

• Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article
    is awesome, nice written and come with almost all important infos.
    I would like to see more posts like this .

• Ahaa, its good dialogue about this paragraph here at this web site,
    I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this
    place.