Uncategorized

TDF Open House – online store now OPEN!

Monday 5th December 2011

TDF Open House online store top picks!  1 - Basil Bangs sun umbrellas ($239 – $450), 2Significant Others plywood screenprinted artwork – $95, 3Danielle Rickaby turf diamond glass objects (from $275.00), 4Amanda Dziedzic glass bonsai (from $140.00), 5 – Stampel timber faceted single stem vases $45.00, 6 - Kat Macleod’s Wardrobe print - $465.00 framed.

OMIGOD guys we had such an incredible and INSANELY busy time at TDF Open House, which wrapped up yesterday after 4 crazy days!  MASSIVE THANKS to all who turned out to wish us well and do a little Christmas shopping here!  It was epic.

The good news is that the TDF OPEN HOUSE ONLINE SHOP is now open!  Online trading commences this morning and will run for two weeks, until Sunday Dec 18th.  We’re stocking most of the stock you might have spotted in the house, except for the odd few un-shippable things (ie terrariums, sadly).  Please DO pop over and have a little browse through the online store – we promise all your orders will be shipped in time for Christmas!

Ps.  Many interstate readers who have enquired about our stock will be pleased to know we have received a new order of glass bonsais from the amazing Amanda Dziedzic, so there are a few more to go around!

Monday 5th December 2011

• Pete 3 years ago

Congrats Lucy and your team. It was a great setup and well curated. Bought a calender, clock and some cute wooden cutlery. What a smart idea .. and open house where everything is for sale except the house.

• Allison Taylor 3 years ago

Well done Lucy. I imagine it required a lot of effort from a lot of people, but all good ideas that come to fruition do. You and your crew did well! Again, great idea.

• Annette B 3 years ago

What an amazing idea Lucy and well done to your fabulous and fun team. I made it down despite having a terrible cold – so glad I did. I arrived just in time to enjoy some of the delicious pesto and roasted tomato pasta. I could’ve bought everything on offer but alas had to limit myself to a beautiful gingerbread scented heart pillow and a pair of exquisite blown glass birds…and the incredible house what can I say? If only that had been for sale I might have sold my grandmother…sorry granny. Love, love, love!

• alilovesdesign 3 years ago

Beautiful inspiring home! Loved all spaces and objects. Congratulations to the whole team!

• Lizzy 3 years ago

Congratulations Lucy! Such an amazing idea and a stunning execution. You are a true inspiration for making big ideas come to life. My head is still spinning x o

• kylie T 3 years ago

HI Lucy, I popped in on Friday – it was so wonderful and inspiring – I wanted to buy so many things. I ended up with a lovely fabric heart and an Emily Green necklace – you are amazing – thank you – hope you can rest soon!!!! x kindest k

• Joanna Ford 3 years ago

Congratulations Lucy – what a tremendous undertaking to pull so many designers, suppliers and those interested in design together over one amazing weekend. I brought a client along on Thursday, and we both loved it. Thank you for your continued interior design inspiration right here in Melbourne. xx