The extensive Christmsa wishlist of Melbourne artist Kirra Jamison!
Ok so Melbourne artist Kirra Jamison takes Christmas wishlists VERY seriously. She gave us an initial edit of over 20 of her most coveted items (we requested around 10) and has since made numerous revisions to her shortlist! Her hilarious follow-up emails over the past 2 weeks have been peppered with indecision and profuse apologies – ‘ditch the sandals (I’ve gone off them completely)… that’s it, no more I will leave you alone and I’m reminding myself that this is a hypothetical list and I won’t actually be getting anything from it!’
HILARIOUS Kirra! We love your selections and we hope your nearest and dearest are paying close attention! You’ve been a very good and hardworking girl this year so I’m sure at least a handful of these will materialise… possibly with the exception of the house in the country!?
Big thanks to Kirra for her inspired and very covetable shortlist, made all the more special by her perfectionist tendancies!
Kirra Jamison’s Christmas Wishlist
1. Swedish Hasbeens Jodpur boot.
2. Diptyque candle.
3. Snake ring by Oli + Me
4. Rosewater spray by Mario Badescu.
5. Scissors! Many pairs! I spend half my day in the studio looking for scissors.
9. I just discovered the best magazine in the whole world! It’s called Kinfolk and a subscription to it has to be on my Christmas list.
10. Patience, Mutiny by Melbourne poet L K Holt.
11. Colour Moves: Art and Fashion by Sonia Delaunay, Petra Timmer and Matteo de Leeuw-de Monti.
12. Handmade quilt by Kim Eichler-Messmer.
13. 4th market earthenware rice cooker.
14. Bokashi Bucket.
15. American Modern Sugar Bowl designed by Russel Wright from Angelucci 20th Century.
16. Traditional reed basket handmade in Portugal by Toino Abel.
17. Work on paper by Sally Smart.
18. Painting by Sabine Finkenauer.
19. Blendtec blender.