Brendan McKnight‘s Christmas wishlist
Today we continue our Christmas gift series with the obligatory bloke-ish wishlist!
Our token bloke this year is the lovely (though not particularly blokey) Brendan McKnight - editor of Desktop magazine. As you can see by his super cool and very varied selection above, Mr McKnight has excellent taste, and is passionate about great design in all it’s forms. We hope Brendan’s shortlist might inspire a purchase or two for the coolest BF’s, brothers and Dads out there!
Big thanks to Brendan for his time compiling this inspired line-up! The bonus of course, is that we’re minimising the guess-work for all Brendan’s friends and family, thus significantly increasing the probability of Brendan having a pretty awesome Christmas. :) Hey, we do what we can.
Brendan McKnight’s Christmas Wishlist!
1. I’m not a beach person, but I couldn’t think of many things more lovely than a picnic in the park over summer. Picnics always remind me of summer holidays with family, so an old-school picnic set will add that perfect touch of nostalgia. All I need now is a couple of snags and a cup of orange Cottee’s Cordial.
3. My friends Tin&Ed very generously gave me a couple of their prints a few weeks ago, and so now I need to get them framed. I’m going to ask Santa to get them framed by Ryan Ward at United Measures. His handy-work is impeccable, and each time I visit Ryan’s workshop, I am insanely jealous of his passion and skill.
5. These Welsh tapestry blankets would make a perfect addition to that aforementioned picnic.
6. I’ve not yet been to Tasmania, and would love to head over for the holiday period. A weekend away at the MONA pavilions would be the ultimate lux getaway.
7. Kind of boring, but my socks always go missing, so an ample supply to prepare me for the year ahead would be perfect. These Chup Socks will do just fine.
8. I’ve had my Eley Kishimoto iPhone case for a year now, so I’d fancy a Keith Haring upgrade.
10. I’m not sure if I could pull these off, but I would sure like to try.