OK, I understand
We're wrapping up our 2011 Christmas wishlist series today with a little double feature! Adelaide design duo Emma Aiston and Daniel To have each contributed their top 5 most coveted items this festival season. Not surprisingly for these extremely cool cats, each list is so succinct and brilliantly edited - presenting the perfect balance of cool / quirky and slightly silly. Cool and quirky is, after all, their speciality. ;)
We've loved the incredible variety of wishlists this year and so I'd love to say a big thanks to all who have contributed! From Kirra Jamison's epic round-up to Brendan McKnight's 'not-particularly-blokey' shortlist, and Megan Morton's inspired eccentricities yesterday - I think we've covered all bases!
Massive thanks to Daniel and Emma for sharing these inspired finds with us! AND psssst. Daniel, I really hope you got Emma those shoes....!
1. A years (or even a lifeime) supply of jam from Bonne Maman.
2. Super shiny Prada shoes ('I am actually expecting these on Christmas morning!' says Emma!)
3. Hay Bale by Richard Woods and Sebastian Wrong for Established and Sons.
4. Playmobil Christmas scene / Santa.
5. Thorsten van Elten Plant Cup.
1. Portofino Wristwatch from IWC (Swiss)
3. Texas spicy Chicken (Singapore)
4. Tray by Plus Minus Zero (Japan)
5. Tom Moore print (Australia)