Today is your last chance to enter this week’s exceptionally popular Guest Blog giveaway, one lucky winner will soon have their own Emily Green Audrey Necklace! Make sure you leave your comment before 10pm tonight, the winner will be announced tomorrow! – Jenny x
Colour palette for Violet Necklace
- A photograph that I took a couple of years ago of some Paris street art. Even their graffiti is elegant!
- A grid drawing I had fun doing – experimenting with different colour combinations.
- A gorgeous vintage postcard that I found at Camberwell market. Beautiful contrast between the vibrant flowers and the neutral background.
- A watercolor study of hair.
- Another play with watercolours.
- I recently re-discovered Hama beads. Such fun to create patterns with!
- A section of vintage art deco fabric. Such a lively combination of colour, shape and pattern.
– em X