Craft

Wendy Voon Pop-Up!

Thursday 17th March 2011

Sculptural handcrafted knitwear by Melbourne-based Wendy Voon

Wendy Voon is a Melbourne-based knitwear designer whose divine soft woolen wraps, cardigans and scarves can be found at very select local stores including Lee Mathews in both Melbourne and Sydney, and Tiger & Peacock in North Fitzroy.

This week only, you will also find Wendy’s exquisite creations in Brunswick in her own little Pop-Up shop, as part of the L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival!  POP in and treat yourself to a truly unique handmade knit for the chilly months ahead!  Wendy proves once and for all it is possible to dress for warmth and look gorgeous at the same time!  Sheesh.  I wish she would also make SHOES because goodness knows the struggles I have with cuteness vs warmth in the winter shoe department.

Wendy Voon Pop-Up – until this Sunday March 20th
173 Lygon st
Brunswick East

Open today and tomorrow, 11.00am – 7.00pm
Open this Sat and Sun, 10.00am – 4.00pm

Details from Wendy’s Pop-Up in Brunswick this week!

Thursday 17th March 2011

• Margo Carlon 4 years ago

Beautiful, beautiful knitwear, I love the piece at the top. How true Lucy it is possible to dress for warmth and look gorgeous at the same time.
    I will be taking a look at your knitwear this season, thanks Wendy.

• Siobhan Rogers 4 years ago

Lovely knits – cant wait for the snuggly weather and these knits look perfect to layer with all sorts :)

• Barbara Fisher 4 years ago

OK. One thing I hate about your blog: I don’t live in Melbourne! I so wish I did. I am swooning over Wendy’s gorgeous knits. Will track down a stockist when I am visiting over Easter.

Thanks again for sharing such beautiful things with us, I’d be none the wiser without TDF!

• Paula 4 years ago

Very beautiful. Love the top cardi. Curse going to Sydney this weekend.

• Camilla Stirling 4 years ago

Ummmm.Total perfection Wendy, what a talented designer, maker!

• Rutilia 4 years ago

These are gorgeous!

I’m not sure how to alert you to another Melbourne pop up shop a friend of mine is doing. The gear looks awesome, handmade pom pom scarves, adorable baby gear and lovely cups of tea to boot! – two Kilpatrick sisters are setting it up in Richmond this weekend.

URL is http://www.mrsdalloway.com.au