Craft

Love Mae

Tuesday 22nd March 2011

Fabric wall stickers by Australian designers Love Mae!  This is ‘Summer Dress-up Doll‘.

Love Mae proves that wall stickers can even be cute for GROWN-UPS.  (Use sparingly)

These designs really are screaming out for a mention in Frankie Magazine, aren’t they?  Especially the gorgeous vintage hankie inspired designs… which actually remind me of a certain someone’s very special wedding invites.

OK OK I know what y’all are thinking.  You’re thinking ‘Oh my GOD I cannot believe there are WALL STICKERS on The Design Files today… yawn, boring, I’m heading off to some other design blog because Lucy is totally losing her marbles’.

I totally hear you, because I get a submission about wall decals almost daily, and let me assure you, I, too, am completely over them.  Usually.  But I’m telling you, these ones from Australian company Love Mae are totally AMAZING!

They’re made from fabric!  They’re 100% re-usable!  They will not damage your walls!  They’re the CUTEST designs I have ever seen – even the boys designs are SO SO cute!  And the best bit – they’re designed and made in Australia!

Makin’ Monsters – Fab designs even for boys!

I hope you are now convinced that Love Mae really do produce the be-all and end-all of wall stickers!   Now I promise never to blog wall stickers ever again.

ps) BTW, Love Mae didn’t send me a submission, I stumbled across their stunning designs in a brilliant toyshop in Hobart, soon to be featured in my upcoming Hobart shopping guide. Stay tuned!

Truly, these pics don’t even do them justice, the fabrics are so pretty in reality…

Tuesday 22nd March 2011

• kelly green interiors 4 years ago

oh yes love these – saw them at the trade fair and you are right so much cuter in real life! (if thats possible!) KG

• Ann 4 years ago

I hope you were in Ruby’s Room – THE best toyshop this side of the equator… and run by an old school friend (that’s Hobart) but I am totally unbiased! Look forward to your Hobart shopping guide…

• MD Interior Design 4 years ago

Oh Gosh, I love everything in this store! The wrapping paper, the dress up doll wall stickers – what a great store – lucy, hasn’t gone mad – infact she has made my day. I love ‘Love Mae’!

• Sarah B 4 years ago

These are gorgeous! I’m guessing you were in Ruby’s Room? I can’t wait to see your Hobart shopping guide :)

• daisy 4 years ago

i think these look awesome and totally love ‘em!

• Siobhan Rogers 4 years ago

Not your average Decal!

• Kara Cartisciano 4 years ago

So cute :)

• jessie 4 years ago

I love these decals! I especially love the rain clouds, very sweet indeed.

• Cassie 4 years ago

I’m so in love with these. These could really spice up a kiddos room!

• Lucy 4 years ago

OH yes all you Hobart aficionados are indeed correct! Ruby’s room is the cutest toyshop ever! Hobart Guide is on it’s way I promise… slightly held up because I have been away on holidays but its coming! x

• Simply Phoebe 4 years ago

I know they are meant for kids, but I’ve been eyeing off the Love Mae dress up girls for myself for a while now. It should come as no surprise that Rebekah, one of the clever girls behind these designs, is super lovely and stylish too!

• Soph 4 years ago

love love love love love

• LOVE ME some Mae! I absolutely adore their gift wrap prints last X-mas as well. Their designs make me so happy!

• tali 4 years ago

oh yeah – these are not your average decal!! How cute are they?
    I’ve been eyeing off these cute decals at my local designy store.. lovely!

• Rebekah 4 years ago

Oh gosh, what an amazing post, thank you all so much for your kind comments! Simply Phoebe you make me blush! It is truly a wonderful feeling to know our work is loved, as we put so much love into mae. Thanks Lucy! This really made my week. I adore your blog!

• Eleni 4 years ago

Soo cute and clever! Let your children (and the one inside you) improvise and create! Brilliant!
    xo, Eleni