Uncategorized

50% Off Remaining Neighbourhood Calendars!

Monday 17th January 2011

YES it’s true!  Somehow we still have a few Neighbourhood Calendars left… and would dearly love for every last one to find a good home for 2011!  To this end Jeremy and I have decided to discount the remaining calendars to just $15.00 (+ gst), from today!  Buy online at the new discounted price, or pop in to Lamington Drive and nab one this week before they’re gone forever!

Thanks again SO MUCH to everyone who has bought a calendar so far!  I have been so so encouraged by all your support, kind words and feedback – I hope you’re enjoying Beci‘s beautiful ‘Melbourne CBD’ illustration this month…!   I must admit it seems very cool to think we are all looking at the same calendar page in different homes all over Australia each morning!

ps. Lamington Drive are not actually open today (being a Monday) but they are open tomorrow from 10.00am!

Monday 17th January 2011

• Liz 4 years ago

Hi Lucy,

I bought a calender as a Christmas present for my childhood friend who lives in London. So now its the same calender page all over the world, not just Australia!

Liz

• Pinky 4 years ago

I know of one in LA and another in Tokyo!

• Erin English 4 years ago

I bought one just the other week and posted about it on my blog!

xx

• Lisa 4 years ago

Just ordered mine and I can’t wait for it to arrive here in Sweden. Hubs and I are in the process of moving back to Melbourne so this calendar will definitely help keep us inspired for the move.

• Ann 4 years ago

I’m living in Auckland and ordered a calendar for my Melbourne based brother who is a graphic designer and had it delivered to our parents’ Hobart home. Mum opened it and was quite disappointed to find it wasn’t for her. Then a week later on Christmas Day she received one from my brother and on the other side of the Tasman so did I! Snap!

So the whole family will be on the same page in two different states and two different countries… Aaah The Design Files… bringing families together. Thank you!

• Lucy 4 years ago

OH thankyou so so much for your lovely comments guys! I had forgotten so many calendars went overseas! Thankyou so much for sending them across the seas to your loved ones all over the place! x