Jeremy Wortsman‘s Christmas wishlist! Itemised from top to bottom below!
Jeremy Wortsman actually celebrates Hanukkah not Christmas. But he loves cool stuff so much that he has kindly agreed to give us a boy’s perspective for The Design Files Christmas wishlist series! Ha! Well I guess cool stuff is cool stuff no matter what you’re celebrating!
JW has particularly great taste and a major affection for anything NEW (especially if it has an Apple logo on it.) He gave me this list approximately a month ago and I think he has already purchased at least half the items mentioned!
ps) Thanks to JW’s picks I have just learnt it’s hang glider not hand glider! Oh my Lord.
Jeremy Wortsman’s Christmas / Hannukah wishlist!
– Dita Kingston Sunnies – ‘The same frames I wear now, just in sunnie form’.
– An original Steve Powers Artwork.
– A Hang Glider (and/or Hang Gliding lessons).
– A custom scent from Christopher Brosius.
– A custom Modern Motorcycle chopper.
– A Macbook Air.
– A pony.