Clare Bowditch’s Christmas wishlist!
The Christmas coveting continues today with a very special wishlist from one of Melbourne’s best loved local musicians – Clare Bowditch!
I was very lucky to meet the lovely Ms B this year through the equally lovely Kat Macleod, and since then I have fallen head over heels in love with her, which I imagine is quite a regular occurence. She is a magical mermaid type person who makes you melt into ‘I can’t remember what I was saying because you are so mesmerising’ territory within moments of first meeting her. I am not making this up.
Clare has been so super lovely and supportive of The Design Files this year, and GUESS WHAT!? I will be on the ABC radio with Clare TONIGHT at about 7.30pm! True story! Clare has been hosting a special week of commentary on ABC Local (that’s 774 in Melbourne) from 7 – 10pm every night this week. She has had some lovely guests on already and I feel very spesh to be included in there! Thankyou Clare!
Now, onto the important stuff…
Clare Bowditch’s Christmas Wishlist!
– BEAUTIFUL hand-made Mud ceramics – little bowls and cups, in glorious colours like egg-shell blue… I really love them.
– Piet Hein Eek’s light installation for my studio.
– A Cat Rabbit tear-drop dolly.
– Speaking of tears, a Community School from Tear Australia.
– Matching Rosette bedspread and cushions from Lazybones (I love the Charcoal and Cherry)
– A striped wrap-dress from Boom Shankar (best beach dress ever)
– A years supply of SK-II (I know, I fell for it, now I’m addicted. It’s killing me…)
– Two free weeks and the keys to T2, so I could try every single flavour in every single teapot.