Uncategorized

8 Colours of Fun with Ebony Bizys!

Monday 6th September 2010

Ebony and Karina get creative with their artwork for Smarties!

If you are a lover of Australian creative blogs I am quite sure you will know all about Ebony Bizys – aka Hello Sandwich!   Ebony is an artist and graphic designer, and after many years living in sunny Sydney (where she used to be art director for Vogue Living, if you don’t mind!), Ebony has recently followed her heart all the way to TOKYO!

You MUST VISIT HELLO SANDWICH for all kinds of Tokyo goodness!  Even the RUBBISH in Tokyo looks beautiful through the eyes of Hello Sandwich. Ebony just has a way with words and pictures that is so magical and makes you feel she is an eternally cheerful real-life cartoon character. With a particularly fantastic fringe.

see?

Ebony was recently involved in a gorgeous little project for Smarties called 8 Colours of Fun!  The project teamed 8 Children up with 8 Australian artists, to create works of art inspired by the 8 Colours of Smarties. Ebony and pint-sized pop artist Karina joined forces to create a unique artwork inspired by the colour RED.  It is the cuuuutestttt video everrrrr.

There are 8 excellent little movies documenting this great collaborative project…!  You can follow the project at www.facebook.com/Smarties-Australia if you are into that kind of thing. Otherwise all the films are on Youtube right here!

Awesome work Ebony!  Can I come and live in Tokyo with you please?! x

ps) Many moons ago I was lucky to snaffle an interview with the lovely Ebony B – it’s here if you missed it!

Monday 6th September 2010

• handmaderomance 4 years ago

that was too adorable. happiness. happiness. happiness – thanks for bringing this to my day x

• Justine 4 years ago

Just so incredibly gorgeous. What an absolutely lovely project! Love the pop-up :)

• kim 4 years ago

sweet! and what a fun project (i’m watching the other ads now!)

• Liz 4 years ago

I watched all the clips on you tube last week and then had to go and buy me some Smarties. Good on Smarties for being colourful, chocolatey, and now arty!

• Lizzy 4 years ago

THAT is the most lovely gorgeous inspiring little thing i have ever seen! How lucky is Karina to make a pop-up book with Ebony! Awww, I love it! I think i have to watch it again. Lucy you are so down! haha. I saw the smarties ad on TV today AFTER i saw it here on your blog. Your always one step ahead. xx

• Julia 4 years ago

Well done Ebony ad Karina! BRILLIANT WORK! Very creative, cute and fun! Love the pop up book!! and awesome video! Hope to meet you in Upside down RED world soon!!

• Karina 4 years ago

Hi! I am Karina the girl that team up with Ebony in the RED project Smarties. It was really fun to work with Ebony and she is sooo amazing and positive person. eversince, I met her, Iwanted to got to Japan now.

BTW, please say hi to “Giant Me ” near airports if you spotted me on the FIFA 2022 Billboard with the African boy :D