You might remember the gorgeous St Kilda home of Donna Zimbardi and family, which I shared here back in January. Today Donna has a very special giveaway to share with Design Files readers which I hope might take the edge of this gloomy winter weather we’re having!
Donna and her family own and run the Aquabelle Apartments in Rye – 3 contemporary holiday apartments which overlook Rye Beach on the Mornington Peninsula. Each apartment is super generous is size, and is ideal for families or groups, with an option of either 2 or 3 bedrooms. The spaces have been perfectly furnished and styled by Donna herself, and come with all the little details you would expect – luxury toiletries in the bathrooms, fully appointed kitchen and laundry, heating / air con, broadband internet and Foxtel etc!
Donna has teamed up with her friend Natasha at Blu Moose to offer a very generous girly weekend away for 4 people at Aquabelle this winter!
Valued at over $1000 – the prize includes :
- 2 nights accommodation for 4 girls (or a family!) at Aquabelle on Rye Beach.
- 4 pairs of snuggly Blu Moose slippers or ballet slippers (you choose your favourite style!)
- 2 bottles of wine, basket of Tim Tims, and a library of DVDs at your disposal for a true chick-flick fiesta!
This is the most generous prize ever offered for a Design Files giveaway! Wouldn’t it be wonderful to pack your favourite books / magazines, grab your closest friends and head down the coast for a weekend all to yourselves?!
The winner can book any weekend between now and end of September 2010, subject to availability.
YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO ENTER!
- Leave a comment on this post before midnight Sunday June 13th 2010. (one entry per person only please!)
- Ensure your comment either contains your email address, or a link back to your own site so I can easily get in touch if you are the lucky winner!
- Be ready to book in your prize anytime between now and the end of September 2010.
HUGE thanks to Donna and to Natasha for this brilliant prize! Be sure to visit the Aquabelle website for more pics and information, and the Blu Moose website to check out Natasha’s super cosy slippers, designed right here in Melbourne.