OK, I understand
When I first asked David Bromley for his ideal Christmas wishlist, he responded with a truly beautiful list of all non-material things - love and friends and happiness and all those incredible things which we often forget to stop and truly appreciate. It was such a beautiful read and perfectly articulated how many of us feel about Christmas I think... but of course being a sickenly materialistic design blogger I had to INSIST on asking him to add some actual physical things you can BUY! Sorry! How predictable :)
David responded graciously with some stunning material additions... but the basis of his list is still very much ephemeral - good company, sanity and more TIME to do everything! I can totally sympathise with that one! I hope Santa is listening.
David Bromley's Christmas wishlist - from the top down :
1. A giant steel Hotel sign from Capocchi.
2. A pair of Pantanetti shoes from John Rizzo.
3. Patchwork over dyed rug from Loom.
4. A big boat in glass box from Tarlo & Graham (ps. This is not the actual boat! When I went in to photograph, I think David had already bought it! This one is smaller but super cute too!)
5. Any paintings by Colin Pennock at Scott Livesy Gallery.
6. my sanity.
7. good surf / swell at Byron.
8. my friends around me.
9. everyone to forgive me for being a pain all year.
10. more time.
Thankyou so much to very busy David B for sharing his list, and once again to PR dynamo Esther at The Project Agency for facilitating!